Most Asked Questions.Click on the questions below to see their corresponding answers.
» How do I register for Camp Agape?
- Please go to AgapeMG.com
- Click on the Camp Agape' box and click Belgrade or Bozeman.
- Once at the Camp Agape' website you need, click on the icon that says Registration.
- Enter your email and create a password & click update info.
(This is what you will use to log into your account.)
- The software platform will send you an email with a link to verify your email.
You may need to look in your junk folder for the email, especially if you have Hotmail or a company email.
- Click on the link and you will be able to register your child(ren) and pick the weeks and days you need.
- Click the update information button to complete your registration process.
- Payment happens online during registration, at one of our two open houses or when you drop your child(ren) off the first day. (Check, Credit Card, Cash)
» Is there a waiting list if Camp Agape’ is full.
Yes, we have a waiting list and we would love to add you to our waiting list because spots open up due to families changing their schedules. Therefore, please create an account and register your child with us.
Here’s how they can do that.
- Please go to www.AgapeMG.com.
- Click on the Camp Agape' box and select Bozeman or Belgrade.
- Once at the Camp Agape' website, click on the icon that says Registration.
- Enter your email and create a password & click update info. (This is what you will use to log into your account.)
- The software will send you an email to verify your email with a link. (You may need to look in your junk folder for the email.)
- Click on the link and you will be able to register your child(ren). You will not be able to pick the weeks and days you need, therefore Click the Add Camper icon to complete your registration process.
- If the week or days are filled, please add the specific days you need and it will allow us to add them when we have availability. When we add your days, we will let you know via email and you will have 24 hours to let us know if you do not want those days.
» What if my child does not know how to swim?
I am happy to let you know that we have several campers who do not know how to swim when they come to Camp Agape’ and finish the summer learning how to swim. With that said, we have policies set up for our counselors when we are at our ‘water’ places. When we are at the Bozeman Hot Springs, we have the campers pass a swim test and if they do they get a specific color wristband to swim in the deeper pool. If they do not pass the swim test then they get another color wristband and swim in the shallow pool. At the Bozeman Beach, Bozeman Pond and all other water places, our policy states that the K-4 campers cannot go deeper than their armpits. In reality, most K-4 campers play in the sand at the beach.
» Can I register for Camp Agape’ early?
Early registration is for those families who have attended Camp Agape’ last year. If your family attended Camp Agape’ last year here is how you can register early for this summer. If you did not go to Camp Agape’ last year please look at the “How do I register?” question.
- Go to AgapeMG.com
- Click on the Camp Agape’ box
- Click the Registration icon
- Enter your e-mail address into the early access code box. (You MUST use the e-mail address this e-mail came to) Note: Your email can only be used once, so please create an account & register your child(ren) at that time.
- Next, click Validate button to create your account.
- Finally, look for the verification email, click on the link and proceed with child registration.
» What is the typical day for Camp Agape?
The Typical day for Camp Agape’ is the following.
- 7:30-8:45 am: Early check-in and your camper is escorted to his age appropriate room to play.
- 9:15-9:40 am: Outside activity while counselors meet to go over the agenda for the day
- 9:45-10:40 am: Song time with all ages (MTHF)
- 10:40-11 am: Campers are put in to their groups for the day and there is group time.
- 11-11:30 am: Get back packs, have a bathroom break put sun screen on & load up on the buses
- 11:30-2: Eat lunch & at off campus activity w/ lunch
- 2-3: load up and drive back to campus
- 3-4:30 pm: station time (craft, snack & activity stations) (MTHF)
- 4:30-5:30 pm: in age appropriate room until the camper is picked up.
On Wednesdays, we do not have Song Time so we leave around 10:30 and get back around 4.
» How do I log in to my account?
Please follow the following steps.
- Go to AgapeMG.com
- Click on the My Account icon
- Enter your email you used when you created your account.
- Enter your password you used when you created your account.
- If you do not remember your password you can click the “Forgot Password” icon and our software platform will send you an email.
» What is the youngest age you accept?
We love children who are going into Kindergarten. With that said, we understand parents know their children the best, so here is what we tell them. Camp Agape’ is fun and long which can wear 5 or 6 year olds out. We ask that the child is potty-trained and as you know, it can be hard for a child to leave mom or dad. Therefore, we leave the decision up to you, the parent, because you know your child the best.
» I am not able to find the verification email.
Please go to your junk folder or spam folder to look for the verification email. A few email providers, Hotmail, yahoo and work emails, usually do not let our verification email go through to your inbox.